Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Plexus Online Executive Mark Symonds Joins the Blogging World

No better opportunity exists to engage in an open dialogue and exchange of ideas with customers and potential customers. Mark Symonds CEO, Plexus Systems, Inc. recognizes and embraces the blog idea.

If you’re interested in reading more about Mark’s thoughts and ideas his blog can be found at: http://plexusonline.blogspot.com/

Check out a Recent Post:
Big Switch is Well Under Way
Is it On-Demand or Just Outsourced?

From Mark’s About Me: I am very pleased to be CEO of
Plexus Systems. I have always been focused on how technology can add value to businesses. At Plexus we live that mantra every day. We never develop software for technology's sake. I started my career with Arthur Andersen (the part that is now Accenture) in Boston. I have led and been part of business technology companies my entire career with a focus on manufacturers and distributors in various vertical industries. I've always loved the fast pace of innovation in the technology business and i am thrilled to be part of a discontinuous disruption.

Enjoy his blog!

No comments: