Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blog dedicated to Plexus Online™ Manufacturing Software.


July Recap – Blog dedicated to Plexus Online™ Manufacturing Software.

"D'oh!" Missed the April, May, June recap.

Since starting this blog in April, I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with it. I’m now on my way to knowing what it’s about: Plexus Systems, http://www.plex.com/, Plexus Online™ , the employees at Plexus and the occasional thing that I find interesting.

With the blog subject determination behind me, it’s time to work on establishing a reader base. As you can see above, I didn’t start tracking it until last month, but my blog is now taking its first baby steps out into the World Wide Web.

Yes, success is a fickle creature, not only in blogging but in the manufacturing software world, where underdogs can sometimes topple titans and groundbreaking emerging technologies can change the face of an industry. For those who follow or work in the Plexus Online™ universe, there's never a dull moment.

Because of the economic shift in the manufacturing industry, the emergence of new software is vital for businesses to stay competitive, meet their customer demands, adjust to market shifts and to keep business processes efficient to gain better profit margins. I’ll dedicate this blog to showing you how Plexus Online™ is the on-demand manufacturing software system that will enable you to not only keep up with the demands and shifts in the manufacturing industry, but to excel.

No comments: