Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blogging fun at SaaSy Software

Yes, this is getting to be quite fun. I'm starting to see some results in the search engines with this blog. They are long tail top pages, I'll take it. Today someone at Dayton Progress Corp found my blog in Google on their search for "plant performance monitoring" manufacturing. The best one has to be the search on Google for manufacturing industries websites!

It's also showing a global reach in the logs. SaaSy software has been spotted in Spain, when Telefonica Data Espana found the web site using the search terms "erp saas". If you click on that last link for erp saas take a look at who holds that first space. I know the person who works on optimization for that site too!

I hit the 50 yes 50 page view mark today and the following notification was in my email box for me to find and grin at.

Your site, 'mail.exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://kim-hayward.blogspot.com/%27 has received 50 page view(s) so far TODAY. This notice has been sent based on your 'sassysoftware' traffic statistics account settings.

Oh yes, not to forget the first comment was also waiting in my email this morning. The Quality Software & Analysis: Software Takes on ISO gained the # 1 comment on the SaaSy Software blog. Sir James E. Watkins said: hello...hello...hello.... so with the hello, I headed over to see his site, he has made a fantastic site at Promise of Light Publications. It's worth a look if you have a moment.

~Kim

No comments: